We are going to have our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on June 19, 2017. Details as follow:
Venue: Sheraton Towers (pls see signage at lobby for the room)
Time: Refreshments and networking from 6.30pm. Meeting starts at 7pm.
Duration: 7pm to 10pm
Come join us for an evening of FEAST and CELEBRATION as we vote for a new leadership team!
Activities include :
– Election speeches by candidates
– Review TMCS’ operations and finances over last term
– Propose resolutions for TMCS
– VOTE for your leadership team and the resolutions proposed
All members have the opportunity to ask questions and vote! Your participation and vote is important to ensure continuity for the club and your development.
Information on EXCO roles and responsibilities:
Link to club leadership handbook: https://www.toastmasters.org/~/media/E51A693193F749AE91FD79F6DB839534.ashx
Please feel free to reach out to anyone in the nomination committee if you have any queries. They are:
Ernest Chen – Earnestlyspeaking@gmail.com
YY Lee – Readingleefactor@gmail.com
Jeffrey Williams – email@example.com
Aloysius Lim – firstname.lastname@example.org
Allison Ching – email@example.com
Important notice for members keen on EXCO roles:
– Please let nomination committee know the role/position you are interested in. You will be added to the watsapp group and be connected with past presidents. They can advise you on the roles.
– Please prepare a 2-min election speech for June 19 stating (just a guide) 1) Why you wish to run, 2) Why should members choose you/ What can you bring to the club, 3) Your plans for TMCS in the next term if you are selected for your respective role
– Anyone can contest on that day itself but it is preferred if you let the nomination committee know beforehand so you can be better prepared.
See you all there.